Set priorities, resolve ethical dilemmas, act in our clients' good faith, and provide
a consistently exceptional experience for everyone we meet.
1. We do important work. It is necessary and good. Our work is the mark we leave on the world.
2. We put our clients' interests ahead of our own.
3. Like a family, our clients trust us, and we trust our clients.
4. We commit to improvement—in our knowledge, in our capabilities, in our clients' well-being, and in the way we conduct business.
5. We are optimists! We can do it! Our clients invest in this spirit.
6. We have only one standard—our very best. With every meeting, every interaction, every decision, we give it our all or we don’t do it at all.
7. We are prepared, on time, and excellent. We do what we say we are going to do. We can only volunteer ourselves.
8. Communicating with our clients is the most important way we can use our time.
9. We are 100% confident that everyone on our team can provide any person we meet with an AIFS experience that is second-to-none.
10. We act with dignity and courtesy to clients, team members, and all of our business partners.
11. Our financial success enables us to serve our clients.
12. We operate with a spirit of gratitude.