Halloween is here! Let’s make it real.
Here are The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, written by Bronnie Ware in 2009. Our friend Annalee Kruger has spent more than 30 years as a professional caregiver and is now an instructor to caregivers, as well as financial planners like me.
Regrets of the dying:
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish I had allowed myself to be happier
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
- I wish I’d lived a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
Lean on your friends at A &I Wealth Management to help you put the pieces together. More than money, we can help you make sure you keep together what you spent your life putting together: your family, your health, your finances, and your final wishes.
The past few weeks, we have linked to a guide that describes, in some detail and with easy-to-understand language, some of the most important legal tools we all need. Including:
- Financial power of attorney
- Healthcare power of attorney
- Living Will
- Advanced Medical Directives
- Guardianship, expensive!
Talk to your financial planner and let us help you avoid feeling regret!