Public speaking is energizing and powerful!
Karl enjoys speaking to audiences ranging from personal investors and community organizations to financial professionals and corporations.
Using stories, vignettes, and the power of "absolute principals," Karl makes complex topics easy to remember, understand, and act upon. Karl will work with you to make sure that the presentation is focused on the outcomes you would like to achieve.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from Karl and our team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how Karl can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamic presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides Karl used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources Karl believes will be helpful.
- A follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure Karl met your expectations. (Karl also wants to know how you think we can improve.)
A Little Bit About Karl
Karl frequently speaks to media outlets, groups, and organizations. Karl helped spearhead public relations for the Colorado chapter of the Financial Planning Association and led media training efforts. Learn more about Karl Frank.
Karl is a proud to be a member of the FPA and Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Speaker’s Bureaus.
For a high-resolution, high-quality photo of Karl, click here.
My Video Clips
Karl speaks to media outlets, as well as to corporations, professional organizations, and non-profits. Here are some samples of Karl speaking to various audiences.
- Best Ways to Invest During the Recovery
- 3 Things to Do if You Win the Mega-Millions Lottery
- Help for Student Loan Borrowers
- Where to Invest in Times of Turmoil
Most Requested Topics
Karl speaks on topics related to financial planning, traditional and Roth IRAs, retirement planning, and tax mitigation strategies. Keep in mind that Karl can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, Karl has a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
Million Dollar Round Table Annual Conference, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Karl spoke to a crowd of more than 1,000 at this international conference of financial services professionals on June 11, 2013.
Please note: These dates are subject to change without notice. Please check the event website and conference details before you make plans to attend.