February 8, 2022 | 00:35:00 | E47
Retirement Income Planning: How You Can Make Withdrawals from Your Investment Accounts in Retirement
Special guest Francois Giguere joins Karl Frank, CFP and Nathan Merrill to discuss the way that A&I Financial Services helps their clients set up a safe way to set up a steady retirement income from investment accounts.
Many people cannot retire without a substantial investment portfolio. Many people depend upon those investments to provide the income they need during retirement.
Listen and learn:
– When should we start to plan for making withdrawals from our investment accounts?
– How does Covid change retirement?
– 3 key risks about using investment accounts for retirement income, and how to avoid them.
– How to set up income “guardrails,” or policies that you can live by and that provide confidence.
– What are the primary drivers of risks, like spending too much?
– What about inflation and how does that affect my retirement income?
– What about the risk that something may happen to my health?
– Who is at greater risk for retirement income problems? The husband or the wife? The healthy person or the less-healthy spouse? It might not be who you think!
And hear a real-world story, making it real for our listeners. Francois Giguere, CFP(R) is a former General Manager of an NHL hockey club and a knowledgeable professional who is generous with his advice. Learn from a pro!
Learn more about the retirement income planning here: