An informed decision is the best decision with any financial situation.
Brochures and White Papers
Over the years, A&I Financial Services experts have written a number of white papers to address a range of issues, including:
- Get Your Game Plan: Building Wealth for Professional Athletes by Francois Giguere
- Introduction to A&I Financial Services
- Charting Your Way to Wealth
- How to Use Life Insurance for Your Best Advantage (Excerpt from "Go Tax Free")
- Roth Conversion (Excerpt from "Go Tax Free")
- Tax-deferred or Tax Compounded
Solid Answers to Common Financial Questions
Click here to read helpful articles written by various experts on topics including:
- Am I prepared for long-term care expenses?
- History of the federal estate tax.
- What is the estate tax?
- What is the gift tax?
- How much money can I put into my IRA or employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- What is a required minimum distribution (RMD)?
- What are the tax benefits of charitable trusts?
- When must taxes be paid on IRA and employer-sponsored retirement funds?
- What happens if I withdraw money from my tax-deferred investments before age 59½?
- What is the most tax-efficient way to take a distribution from a retirement plan?