Wealth building requires making a series of informed decisions. Discover proprietary resources we've developed over our 30+ years of experience.
Case Studies and White Papers
Over the years, A&I Financial Services experts have written a number of papers addressing a range of investment advice, including:
- Introduction to A&I Financial Services
- Charting Your Way to Wealth
- Get Your Game Plan: Building Wealth for Professional Athletes by Francois Giguere
- How to Use Life Insurance for Your Best Advantage (Excerpt from "Go Tax Free")
- Roth Conversion (Excerpt from "Go Tax Free")
- Tax-deferred or Tax Compounded
Solid Answers to Common Financial Questions
Helpful articles written by our experts on financial planning, including:
- Am I prepared for long-term care expenses?
- History of the federal estate tax.
- What is the estate tax?
- What is the gift tax?
- How much money can I put into my IRA or employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- What is a required minimum distribution (RMD)?
- What are the tax benefits of charitable trusts?
- When must taxes be paid on IRA and employer-sponsored retirement funds?
- What happens if I withdraw money from my tax-deferred investments before age 59½?
- What is the most tax-efficient way to take a distribution from a retirement plan?