Long-Term Care Planning is More than Insurance
Long Term Care Planning
Marla Mason and Francois Giguere discuss long-term care planning. More than just buying insurance, planning for long-term care is a process that begins with your heart. Learn from Marla as and Francois as they share years of real-life experience helping clients face the end-of-life with dignity, independence and joy! Practical take-aways include:
- Where to live
- Who provides the health care
- Who provides the financial care
- Deciding quality of life issues
- Questions to ask as you consider long-term care insurance
- How to communicate with the people you love
Long-term care planning is made more simple with our time-tested process.
Send your questions in advance or type them into the chat box during the call and Marla and Peter will answer them at the end of the call.